At Countryside Living, we take great pride in providing the right amount of care for each individual resident. For some, that may be assistance with many of the activities of daily living, while for others it may be a level of assistance that is completely unique. Our care services are tailored to the individual to ensure that all personal needs are met, while maintaining dignity and promoting independence.
Assisted Living Care Services Include:
- Medication Administration and Management
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Eating, Transferring, etc.)
- Dignified Incontinence Care and Restroom Assistance
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Transportation for Outside Services, Appointments, Events, and Activities
- Coordination with Ancillary Care Providers (Primary Care, Home Health Services, Therapy, Medical Specialists, Hospice, etc.)
- Licensed Nurses Onsite 24/7
- Well-trained and Pre-screened Team Members
- Specialized Programming, Activities, and Events
- Personalized Daily Meals Prepared by our Culinary Chefs
- State-of-the-Art Care Technology (Resident/Team Member Communication, Fall Management, Individual Climate Control, etc.)
The American Care Concepts Promise
People matter most in life and our purpose is to make life’s journey wonderful. We are engaged in providing an inspirational place for our residents, while creating a spectacular living experience that is safe, healthy, and happy – one that truly fosters purpose and dignity.