At Countryside Living, “wellness” is more than just a buzz word. Through our customized programming we focus on physical, intellectual, social, vocational, emotional and spiritual wellness for each of our residents.
Soul Purpose is a program specifically designed and implemented by American Care Concepts. Each unique portion of the program is resident-focused and features hourly activities in both assisted living and memory care. Life Enrichment Directors and coordinators are specially trained to guide our residents through wellness-enhancing activities, therapies, and experiences that are tailored to the specific needs, abilities, and location/setting of our residents. The American Care Concepts Soul Purpose Program includes:
- Resident-focused activity schedule featuring hourly activities in both assisted living and memory care
- Life Enrichment Directors and coordinators trained to provide activities that are tailored to specific needs, abilities, and location/setting
- Enriching therapies: music, art, pet and equine, aroma, and physical
- Brain fitness and other technology-based programs to stimulate and enhance cognitive function
- Fitness programs including yoga, strength and balance, sit-ercise, etc.
- Monthly resident council
- Salon services provided onsite
- Special group outings for cultural events, activities, and shopping
- Flag ceremonies
- Special event parties (holidays, birthdays, sporting events, etc.)
- Veteran recognition ceremonies
- Memory loss support groups
Equine Therapy Facilities
Life at Countryside includes the opportunity to be close to and interact with horses and farm animals on a daily basis. We believe this provides many therapeutic and social benefits for those who choose to participate in the programs and is something truly special and unique to Countryside.
The American Care Concepts Promise
People matter most in life and our purpose is to make life’s journey wonderful. We are engaged in providing an inspirational place for our residents, while creating a spectacular living experience that is safe, healthy, and happy – one that truly fosters purpose and dignity.
Join the community
Looking for living for yourself or a loved one? How can we help? Connect with us today!Request Info
Come see our community - we’re conveniently located in the heart of Queen Creek.Location