Memory care and support is something that we hold near and dear to our hearts. We know that a dementia diagnosis, whether it be Alzheimer’s disease, Lewy Body, Frontal Temporal, Vascular or otherwise, is a life-altering event for the individual, family, and friends alike. It is a challenge and one that we don’t take lightly as individuals or as a community.
We truly consider it and honor to care for our residents who deal with these diseases and are unwavering in our commitment to providing compassionate care in a setting that enhances their daily life and helps each resident live life to its fullest potential.
Memory Care Services
- Specialized Memory Care Programming Tailored to the Individual
- Medication Administration and Management
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Eating, Transferring, etc.)
- Dignified Incontinence Care and Restroom Assistance
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Transportation for Outside Services, Appointments, Events, and Activities
- Coordination with Ancillary Care Providers (Primary Care, Home Health Services,
- Therapy, Medical Specialists, Hospice, etc.)
- Licensed Nurses Onsite
- Pre-screened Team Members Specially Trained for Memory Support
- Personalized Daily Meals Prepared by our Culinary Chefs
- State-of-the-Art Care Technology (Wander Management, Resident/Team Member
- Communication, Fall Management, Individual Climate Control, etc.)
- Secure Setting including Indoor Common Areas and Outdoor Courtyard
Pathways of Promise
Our Pathways of Promise Memory Care Program is designed and implemented in collaboration with Lori Reynolds, Ph.D., a gerontologist in the Department of Occupational Therapy at Northern Arizona University. This innovative program was originally developed and implemented by American Care Concepts at American Orchards Senior Living in Gilbert, Arizona. It has been adapted and tailored to meet the specific nuances and environments at Countryside Living.
The American Care Concepts Promise
People matter most in life and our purpose is to make life’s journey wonderful. We are engaged in providing an inspirational place for our residents, while creating a spectacular living experience that is safe, healthy, and happy – one that truly fosters purpose and dignity.